Shopping Cart (0)
5. Display window in Autoclave Sterilizer 16L-II is is larger than old one
6. Pressure unit in Autoclave Sterilizer 16L-II changes to Kpa from Bar
7. In vacuum state, Autoclave Sterilizer 16L-II will show the actual negative pressure while the old one would show “-p”
8. Temperature displays more than one decimal in Autoclave Sterilizer 16L-II, more accurate
9. An increase in the error code helps us judge machine problem
Rated Voltage: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz, 110V±11V, 60Hz±1Hz
Rated Power: 1800VA / 2000VA
Sterilizing (Pressure/temp.): 0.9-1.3kpa/120ºC, 2.0-2.3kpa/120ºC (Both of above are Under Standard Atmospheric pressure)
Fuse-Melting pipe: T15A / T30A
Capacity of water tank: 2L
Water Consumption volume per recycling round: 0.3L
Operating Temp: 0-40ºC
Outside dimensions: 640*530*540mm
1. The autoclave must be plced on the horizontal working base.
2. Must use the distilled water for the purpose of lasting the working life.
3. There shall be no clog to the air cooling window on the outer surface.
4. The object apparatus to be sterilized shall be palced on teh device plate with enough clearnace retained in favor of the air circulation inside the sterilizing room.
5. Empty the water inside the cooling water collecting tank frequently. Usually, the cooling water collecting tank shall be emptied once the water storing tank emptied.
6. Must revolve teh door handle to the teminal side while working.
7. Don't open the door of autoclave when seeing the "0" displayed on teh pressure indicator.
8. Not be too closed to the door of the autoclave in case of scald when open the door.
9. Shut off the power before discharging/installing the sealing ring, and the work shall be carried out after further sufficient cooling in case of scald.
10. Don't drag or drop the autoclave during relocation period of the autoclave.
11. The protecting ground shall be reliable.
12. Equipment must be used away from teh magnetic field.